Novelio wall covering for the first time at Auckland Home Show

4 Oct 2016
New Zealand 7th to 11th September 2016

Auckland Home Show is the No1 Building & Renovation Expo in New Zealand, with over 50,000 attendees throughout the show days. Targeted at the Home renovator and building market we focussed our efforts in showcasing the Classic, Design ranges and launching the new Nature range. The stand allowed  people to visualise the impact Novelio could have within the own environment and to touch and feel. 80% of attendees was looking for solutions to their renovation problems from poor wall finishes, existing wallpapering issues, damaged/cracked walls within their personal homes or rental properties. The other 20% was for new building opportunities for feature walls or point of difference to plain plasterboard. The Novelio range was able to provide the solutions for the majority of cases presented during the show.

Provide Feedback